Ex Sheffield Leylands No. 1156 [3156 WE] and 904 [3904 WE] during the handover from First to the South Yorkshire Preservation Group at Midland Road, Rotherham. photograph by B. Hutchinson.
Ex Sheffield Corporation PD3 No. 904 [3904 WE] Photograph by P. Beardsley
Tudor Square and the specially liveried vehicles line up after the commemorative trip to Lodge Moor. Photograph by P. Beardsley
The convoy in Sheaf Street. Photograph by J. Shepard